For most, mornings are a pain. They dread getting up and just want to sleep in.. but here’s another way to think about it, it’s a start to a brand new day! Don’t just wake up for work, wake up for you 🙂 Enjoy your morning and take it by storm.
Here’s a few tips to getting up and staying awake!
1. Set only one alarm, and wake up the first time it goes off! This takes discipline, but definitely pays off. You will love the start to your day!
2. Keep a bottle of water on your nightstand and enjoy, this wakes up your body and allows it to start hydrating early!
3. Brush your teeth, first thing! With a fresh mouth, you’re ready to begin your day and your mind will be telling yourself it’s not an option to go back to bed!
4. Get a little workout in! Whether it be for 10 minutes, 30 minutes or an hour, this gets your blood flowing and your energy higher. Not only will you be more awake through your morning, but you’ll feel so alive and productive!
5. Coffee, in a cup that tells you the truth and builds you up 🙂
For more on making you’re morning revolutionary for you, here’s a must read!
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod